How to Make Clear Ice:
Clear Ice is made via the process of directional freezing. Directional Freezing happens when water freezes from one side of the cube to another rather than from the outside in. Traditionally the outside freezes first and traps any air bubbles in the center creating foggy ice.
How The Maker Works
By insulating three sides of the mold during the freezing process, the heat energy is pulled from the liquid linearly from the top-down, allowing any air bubbles to escape out the bottom.
How To Fill and Freeze
First, insert the mold and fill via the two holes in the top of the mold until the bubbles stop. Next, you'll place it in your freezer with the side with the holes facing up. Every freezer is different so you may have to play around with the placement and duration of your freeze. Usually, the center of the freezer for about 10 hours yields the best results.
Free Insured Shipping
- 7-21 day FREE Shipping
- Tracking Number Provided Via Email
- Contact us 24/7 at email@example.com
- Glassware refunded or resent if damaged, Guaranteed.
Refunds or Replacements
- If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your product, a full refund will be issued instantly to the card or PayPal account used at payment.
- If your package arrives damaged we would love to send you a perfect replacement so you can receive our originally intended experience.
- Accidents happen on occasion, we promise to always make them right.
- Meaningful customer experiences are our brands mission, we will do everything in our power to make yours a good one.
- The best way to contact us is via email at Whiskeystoneshop@gmail.com for all questions and concerns, or bulk pricing inquiries.
- Meet our Helpful Customer Service, Agent Dennis :)
- Contact Dennis via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track Packages, Solve Problems, Get Discounts
- Any Breakages or Lost Packages are Always Replaced or Refunded
- We are reasonable people! Issues arise and we always solve them.